HI! I'm Tonya and the Owner of Country Charm Photography. I'm glad you've stopped by.
I've been in business since 2007 photographing area Seniors. I absolutely LOVE senior sessions. I pride myself in giving my seniors the best quality of senior portraits around.
When booking CCP, you will get a welcome packet full of valuable information to help you prepare for your session complete with a list of locations you can choose from. Or you can choose locations of your own too! Although 99% of my senior sessions are done outdoors you can also opt for an in studio session as well.
Just gear up for a photographic road trip that you will not forget!
We will never cancel on our clients unless mother nature has other plans. In the event that weather won't allow us to take your portraits on the scheduled date, I will gladly move them to another day.
How Long Does It Take To Get My Proofs?
- Galleries will be online within a week. Once your gallery is live I will send you a link and a password to log in.
USB Cases/Slide Boxes/Proof Books?
- USB cases, wooden slide boxes & 5x5 watermarked proofs books are not automatically ordered. Once your gallery is live you get to choose the proofs you would like on the front of each, depending on what your selected package included.
- The usb case holds one proof on the front of the case and one on the back. (the usb contains all edited images in color & b&w)
- The wooden slide box holds 1-4 proofs on the front, depending on how you would like it designed. (box includes the usb of all edited images in color & b&w and a 4x6 copy of all edited images in color)
- The 5x5 watermarked proof book holds one proof on the front cover (book includes all edited images in color)
How Long Do I Have To Order Prints?
- Galleries are online for ordering until May 31st of your Graduating year. You can place multiple small orders or you can order all at once.
Once I Order Prints How Long Does It Take To Get Them?
- Orders are sent in every Monday and are usually back within 7-10 business days. Once orders are in they will be in the mail to you and you will be provided with a USPS tracking #.
If We Choose The Digital Option Where Do I Print Them?
- I will give you a link on your copyright release to a consumer site of my Professional Print Lab so that you can guarantee that your prints will be of the same quality as those I order.
Do You Offer Drape & Tux Photos?
- Not happy with your school drape or tux photo? Don't fret! We offer drape & tux portraits as well and have a variety of tux sizes as well as the drape.
How Many Outfits Per Session?
- We do limit the number of outfit changes per session to 6. I want to ensure that you are getting the most our of your senior session and not spending the majority of the time changing outfits, giving you more portraits that portray you.
Can I Bring A Friend?
- Sure, we welcome all buddy sessions at no additional charge unless they are also wanting to have their senior portraits taken the same day as you, then standard session fees will apply.
Can I Have My Portraits Taken At My House?
- Sure, we will come to a location of your choice at no additional cost. Cutting down on the hassle of having to load up larger pets & vehicles to bring to me. Plus this option gives you a more unique session customized by you.
What All Can I Bring?
- Though we do limit the # of outfits, we do not count sports or hobbies as an outfit. Be sure to bring along anything & everything you would like to have in your sporting portraits. From balls, uniforms, trophies, medals, gloves, bats, motorcycles, etc! The more you bring the more we have to work with and the more options you will have.